JOIN THE TEAM
WORKING AT DIRECT CARE AUSTRALIA
At Direct Care we’re passionate about supporting people to live their best life so we’re always on the lookout for people who share our values and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people we support.
We aim to deliver the best customer experience and we encourage enthusiasm and collaboration to enable excellent outcomes for the people we support.
JOIN THE TEAM
We seek highly motivated and qualified staff who share our passion and desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
Applications must include a resume and a copy of all relevant certificates. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for positions with us.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds.
Complete our online Employment Application Form and it will automatically send to our head office in South Australia.
Due to industry regulations there are minimum entry requirements for all positions, such as a national criminal history check, working with children check and senior first aid certificate
Benefits Of Being A Direct Care Employee
- Above Award wages
- Fortnightly pay
- Flexible shifts and hours
- Recognition of skills, responsibilities and performance
- Membership of an Industry Super Fund
- Appropriate training as you start the job
- Ongoing training and employee development
- Wide variety of work placements available
- Round the clock access to booking coordinator
- Regular updates via our staff newsletter
- Coverage under our public liability insurance policy
- A free uniform